Imagine a School Culture based in
PEACE, COMPASSION & KINDNESS
Our curriculum encourages just that. Both teachers and students learn to adopt habits that result in a healthy body, mind and outlook.
Our Proprietary Stress-Reduction Program Includes:
Our SKY Teachers Can
- calm an anxiety attack related to a test or traumatic event
- ease an emotional outburst
- intervene to prevent a violent reaction to a difficult situation.
- offer one-on-one breath work interventions
Our purpose is:
To give teachers tools & techniques they can use inside the classroom and at home to practice self-care so they can manage their own stress and negative emotions.
These teachers naturally buffer the stress of the children they serve, thus helping them become more resilient and successful.
Meet Our Team
Washington / Maryland / Virginia
San Francisco Bay Area
Chicago / Milwaukee
Los Angeles / Pomona
They are different than other teachers
” Teachers help us with math and science – SKY teachers help us in our lives… they always, I don’t know, but they always figure out a way to make us feel better and comfortable.”
7TH GRADER, DODD MIDDLE SCHOOL
SKY Schools is a Project of IAHV
We Define Human Values as:
Founded in Geneva in 1997, IAHV works in special consultative status with the Economic Social and Cultural Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations, and participates in a variety of committees and activities related to health and conflict resolution.
Awarded the Independent Charities Seal of Excellence, IAHV demonstrates the highest standards of public accountability, program effectiveness, and cost effectiveness..
- All human beings are equal.
- Responsibility and an attitude of selfless service is true empowerment.
- Peace, happiness and compassion are the intrinsic nature of human beings.
- Socio-economic development must be built on human values to be sustainable.
- Incorporation of human values into all aspects of life will ultimately lead to a more peaceful, just and sustainable world.